Greetings Warren Band Families!
Announcements/Reminders for the Week of September 18
Congratulations on a great performance at Fill The Drum last week! We raised over $6000!
1. Football Game – Friday, September 22 (5pm-10pm)
Warren vs Lake Zurich
Please see your director if you have any specific questions. Band Conflict Policy
2. Band Spirit Wear 2nd Sale Distribution
Items will be distributed to your students when they pick up their uniforms to dress for the half-time show of the football game on Friday, September 22.
3. Otis Spunkmeyer Cookie Dough sale (Student Fundraiser) PICK UP
Almond Bandroom – Wednesday, September 27, 3pm-6pm
4. Check out the Band Website for pictures and other information!
5. Trivia Tournament
Save the Date: Saturday, October 28 at 7pm in the Almond Black Box
See Band Trivia website for details. This will be our Fall Fundraiser for the Warren Band Program.
COMPETITION BAND STUDENTS' ADDITIONAL ANNOUNCEMENTS:
1. Wednesday Night Rehearsal
Date: Wednesday, September 20, 6-9pm
Location: O’Plaine Campus
2. Wheeling Competition
Date: Saturday, September 23
Time: 1:30pm – 11:00pm
See separate email or click on these links for details: Warren's Schedule and Festival Schedule
3. Competition Band Buses to Wheeling
Students will ride the same bus that they rode to the Grayslake Competition
Bus 1 (percussion), Bus 2 (guard/auxiliary), Buses 3-5 (as chosen last month)