Announcements/Reminders for the Week of September 4
This week’s announcements are combined for all band students (please read all the way to the end).
ALL BAND STUDENTS
1. Otis Spunkmeyer Cookie Dough sale (Student Fundraiser)
Form and payment due: Tuesday, September 5
Checks payable to WTHS – not Warren Bands
Pick-up: Almond Bandroom – Wednesday, September 27, 3pm-6pm.
2. Band Spirit Wear Fall Sale
Sale Ends: Wednesday, September 6
Here is a link to the webstore: https://warrenband.itemorder.com/sale
3. Football Game – Friday, September 8 (5pm-10pm)
Warren vs Libertyville
Please see your director if you have any specific questions. Band Conflict Policy
4. Trivia Tournament
Save the Date: Saturday, October 28 at 7pm in the Almond Black Box
Details coming soon! This will be our Fall Fundraiser for the Warren Band Program.
COMPETITION BAND STUDENTS
1. Wednesday Night Rehearsal
Date: Wednesday, September 6, 6-9pm
Location: O’Plaine Campus
2. Grayslake Competition
Date: SUNDAY, September 10
Time: 9:30am – 5:00pm
Click on these links for details: Warren Schedule and Tournament Schedule
3. Competition Band Bus SignUp – due September 6
Brass & Woodwind Students: Signup for a bus to ride to all the marching band competitions.
Color Guard, Drumline, and Front Ensemble members have already been assigned.
4. Competition Bus Chaperones
Parents, we still need a chaperone for bus 3 and bus 5 for Grayslake.
SYMPHONIC BAND I STUDENTS
Sym I Rehearsals and Other information
You should have received an email from Mr Gros with information regarding Monday Night rehearsals and other big events for this school year. Please see Mr Gros, if you did not receive this information.
September Band Booster Meeting
Date: Thursday, September 7
Location: O'Plaine Campus Band Room
Hope to see you there!
· Directors will provide updates on the Band Program
· Band Booster Board will review last month's Booster activities
· Learn about upcoming Events/Activities/Fundraisers!
· Meet other Band Parents/Guardians