Here are some updates and reminders for the week of Dec 7, 2015 (Please make sure you read all items so nothing is missed):
1) December Band Concerts – IMPORTANT INFO!
- The Band Concerts are 7 PM this Wed/Thurs (Dec 9/10) in the O'Plaine Auditorium.
- Wed evening (Dec 9) - Concert Bands I and II O'Plaine (All O'Plaine Bands)
- Thurs evening (Dec 10) - Concert Band Almond, Symphonic Bands I and II (All Almond Bands)
- The Jazz Band Concert is 7 PM next Mon (Dec 14) in the Almond Black Box Theatre.
- Please contact Tracy Young (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you can assist at the Jazz concert.
- We need more parent volunteers to help!
Note - Remember to bring your money/checkbooks to the band concerts this week so you are able to purchase items we are selling (including DVD's, movie tickets and/or Tastefully Simple raffle tickets)!
2) Winter Guard Panda Express Food Fundraiser [Announcement – Tomorrow (Wed. Dec 9)!]
Date: Wednesday December 9 (tomorrow!)
Time: 5 to 9 P
Location: Panda Express
7105 Grand Avenue
(Grand & Brookside)
Details: Visit this Panda Express location to order food and they will donate a portion of your check to the WTHS Winter Guard
Purpose: The money raised will help offset guard expenses.
You must bring this certificate (coupon flyer) and present it to your server.
Please come out for some food/drink before the band concert that night!