Greetings Warren Band Students and Parents,
Here are some updates and reminders for the week of Dec 7, 2015 (Please make sure you read all items so nothing is missed):
1) December Band Concerts – IMPORTANT INFO!
- The Band Concerts are 7 PM this Wed/Thurs (Dec 9/10) in the O'Plaine Auditorium.
- Wed evening (Dec 9) - Concert Bands I and II O'Plaine (All O'Plaine Bands)
- Thurs evening (Dec 10) - Concert Band Almond, Symphonic Bands I and II (All Almond Bands)
- The Jazz Band Concert is 7 PM next Mon (Dec 14) in the Almond Black Box Theatre.
- Please contact Tracy Young (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you can assist at the Jazz concert.
- We need more parent volunteers to help!
Note - Remember to bring your money/checkbooks to the band concerts this week so you are able to purchase items we are selling (including DVD's, movie tickets and/or Tastefully Simple raffle tickets)!
2) Winter Guard Panda Express Food Fundraiser [Announcement – Tomorrow (Wed. Dec 9)!]
Date: Wednesday December 9 (tomorrow!)
Time: 5 to 9 P
Location: Panda Express
7105 Grand Avenue
(Grand & Brookside)
Details: Visit this Panda Express location to order food and they will donate a portion of your check to the WTHS Winter Guard
Purpose: The money raised will help offset guard expenses.
You must bring this certificate (coupon flyer) and present it to your server.
Please come out for some food/drink before the band concert that night!
Annual Holiday Raffle (Reminder - In process now)
Every band family should have received an envelope in the mail with 20 Holiday Raffle tickets for each student. They are $1 each and winners receive 1 of 4 designated cash prizes. This should be an easy sell. We hope that every band family participates and gets an opportunity to win some money. Please contact your director if you need additional raffle tickets or have questions.
Checks should be made payable to Warren Band Boosters. The ticket stubs and money are now due back, in an envelope, to the Band Directors no later than this Monday, Dec 7, 2015. Winners will be drawn and announced at the Dec 9/10 concerts.
Band Announcements concerning weekly updates or upcoming band events.