Greetings Warren Band Students and Parents,
Here are updates and reminders for the week of Jan 16, 2017.
1) North Shore Jazz Fest Competition (Announcement – All Jazz Bands)
Date/Time: This Saturday (Jan 21 – All day)
Location: Glenbrook South High School (Glenview, IL)
Specific Times: Contact your directors
Admission: $10 – Adults, $5 – Senior Citizens or children under 12
Please support our wonderful Jazz Bands by attending to cheer them on!
2) Marching Band DVD Available (Reminder)
The Marching Band 2 DVD set is still available for $15. Send in your orders and money to the directors. The DVD's will be sent back thru your students.
3) Pep Band Schedule (Ongoing Reminder)
The schedule for Almond band students was posted on the Boosters website.
4) Emergency/Medical Information for the Disney Trip (Students and Chaperones) (Reminder)We are still compiling emergency contact, basic medical, and food allergy information for all students and chaperones going on the Disney Trip. Please go to http://www.wthsbands.org/emergcontactinfo.html to enter your child's information by February 21st. This process should take only a couple minutes.
All information will be kept confidential.
Questions? Please contact Greg Johnson (email@example.com) or Mark Haynes (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5) Disney Trip Details (Announcement)
Additional trip details will be provided soon in a separate e-mail, including final trip costs.
As with all weekly updates, please reply to this message or contact your student's director if you have any questions.
Go Blue Devils!!
Warren Band Boosters
Band Announcements concerning weekly updates or upcoming band events.