Greetings Warren Band Students & Parents,
The 2015 Warren Marching Blue Devils will make their debut Friday evening at halftime of the varsity football game. Come see what your students have been practicing over the past month.
- Please have your child eat dinner before they arrive at O'Plaine
- Students need to show up to the O'Plaine cafeteria by 5:30 PM
- Students need to be on the band practice field ready to rehearse at 6 PM
- Please wear/bring your white Marching Band shirt, blue Marching Band shorts, mid-height black socks, black marching shoes, white gloves, and your instruments.
- While in uniform and during varsity football games, students are not allowed to have any food or drink (except water).
- During home football games, students are not allowed to leave unless dismissed/excused
by the directors. Please contact your director by the afternoon of the game if you need to
have your child leave early for a legitimate reason which will be determined by the band directors.
- Any questions or conflicts with games, please contact Mr. Jenkins or your student's band director as soon as possible.
Field Crew and parent volunteers
- Please contact Matt Nevel (email@example.com) if you are interested in helping at future games or competitions.
- Please reply to this email if you can serve as a chaperon on a competition bus.
- Please try to arrive at O'Plaine cafeteria by 5 PM. We will need to set up the uniforms and hat boxes before the band arrives.
- Once you arrive, please check-in with Mark Haynes, Teresa Oberlander (uniforms), or Matt Nevel (Field Crew) to see where you are assisting at the game. You will need a field pass if you will be working at the stadium (e.g. video, water, pit, ladders).
Go Blue Devils!
WTHS Band Boosters